In today’s world, we are addicted to junk foods. Junk foods are tasty and are also delicious. Children these days are addicted to foods like pizzas and burgers. These foods contain high calories but are not good for health and as an everyday diet. These foods should be consumed rarely.
Children do not want to have healthy food. They only want tasty foods. But those are not good for their health. When we are having these foods, it is also important to have healthy foods as well and let our children also eat those foods.
Everybody should have a proper diet to stay strong. Since we lose our immunity easily and get affected by diseases, we should eat a proper meal to stay fit and healthy. Eating a proper meal helps to keep our eyesight in a better condition.
Eating proper food plays an important role in improving our eyesight. Our eyes stay in a proper condition if we eat healthy food. For children, if we can make these healthy foods tasty, then they can have these foods and then can style up with their square glasses so that they look fashionable.
Food mix chart
There are a variety of foods which help to improve our eyesight and also keep us healthy and fit. Some of them are-
- Fish- Fishes like tuna, salmon, and mackerel that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that may help in protecting against dry eyes, cataracts, and macular degeneration. Some people do not eat seafood. They can get supplementary through fish oil, black seed oils, and flaxseed oils.
- Green leafy veggies– Veggies like spinach, collard greens, kale are those which are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin are important plant pigments that help to stem the development of cataract and macular degeneration. Broccoli, avocado, and peas are also good sources of these two.
- Eggs- Eggs are not only a good source of protein but are also a good source of vitamin A and lutein which help to protect against dry eyes and blindness and also promote eye health and function.
- Whole grains- foods like carbohydrates, pasta, whole oats, and brown rice are rich in vitamin E, zinc, and niacin which helps to improve overall eye health. It helps reduce age-related problems like macular degeneration.
- Citrus fruits- Fruits like berries, oranges, lemons, and grapefruits are a rich source of vitamin C. It reduces the chance of cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Nuts- Nuts like almonds, walnuts, and pistachios are rich in omega 3 fatty acids which help in boosting our eye health.
- Legumes- Foods like lentils, black-eyed peas, and kidney beans are a good source of zinc and bioflavonoids, helps to protect our retina, and lower the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Vegetarian oil- Vegetarian oils like black seed oils, flaxseed oils, and fish oils are rich in omega 3 fatty acids help in preventing dry eyes syndromes, and also reduce the risk of cataracts. Even sunflower seed oils are a good source of vitamin E and zinc, which helps to keep our eyes healthy and disease-free.
- Beef- Beef is a great source of zinc and also helps in absorbing the vitamins, reducing the risk of advanced macular degeneration. Thus it is very important to include beef in our diet to stay fit and healthy.
Since it is very easy to buy glasses online, we can buy trendy glasses online and can style them up accordingly. Staying fit and healthy is very important as good health helps to boost ourselves and keep our confidence level high. Glasses are a basic need these days as people wear glasses for style as well as for need. Thus eating good food might only lead to wearing glasses just for fashion.